Announcing our new feature
AmDram Membership Management
Manage yourmembers' detailssubscription recordsGDPR requirementsfrom your website
Say goodbye to multiple copies of out of date member lists! Keep your members' details all in one place, up to date and accessible only to those people who need it
Designed to help you comply with your GDPR obligations
Built specifically for amdram societies*
Included FREEwith all our new websites!
Easy set up in just a few steps, directly from your website
- Set up the officers who need to view and edit the information
- Set up your membership types and prices
- Set up your members' details
- Set up a subscription for each member
- All details can be updated quickly and easily
Comprehensive reports to manage your membership, available only to designated officers
- List of members with current subscriptions, showing contact details and membership type
- List of members whose subscriptions have expired
- Treasurer's Report showing full subscription details and total amounts paid
Manage your GDPR responsibilities, worry- and stress-free
- Your member details are kept securely in one place
- Members can keep their own details up to date
- Emails sent automatically to designated officers to review those members without a current subscription
- Integrated list of society officials, linked to their website access. When an official steps down or up, their access changes, allowing them to see whatever their role allows
- This list can be published anywhere on your website and is automatically updated if a role changes or an officer updates their personal details
- List of member birthdays, in month order
The app can be installed on any websites built with Joomla (only Joomla version 3 at the moment). There would be a charge for installing the app onto a pre-existing Joomla website. Any new websites built by AmDram Web Design can have the app installed for free.
There are various levels of security. First, the members' data is only visible to specified logged in members (usually specific office-holders). Second, Joomla itself has security built in to protect against hackers, which is regularly updated. Third, AmDram Web Design can install Akeeba Admin Tools, the leading Joomla security component, for free. And finally, your web hosts will have further levels of security built in.
No, members can only see their own details, which they can update any time they are logged in. Only specified members (usually specific office-holders) have access to view data on the general membership.
Simply update the prices in the Membership Types list. This will affect only new subscriptions, not those from previous years.
The date the season expires will be built in when the app is installed, according to your specifications.
The timescales will be built into the app when it is installed, according to your specifications.
Although their personal data is deleted, the subscription history is retained and will be displayed in the Treasurers Report. The member's name will not appear but their initials will remain, helping the Treasurer to identify them if necessary.
Everything will be installed but only the features you need will be displayed through menu items.
No, the app does not include payment processing. It may be possible to add third-party components to process payments, but such components usually carry an annual fee.