Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the hard drive of your device and they enable a server to collect information from an internet browser. You can find out more about how cookies work at www.cookiecentral.com
- personalise our Site to you. For example, to try and ensure that language and region displays are correctly configured for you;
- allow you to use our Site in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient;
- improve our Site. For example, knowing how our users navigate our Site and use its features allows us to streamline the user experience, speed up searches, identify bugs, and make enhancements;
- review the popularity of our Site with reference to platform, location and other related factors;
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about any preferences which you set, so we can do things like greet you personally and speed up the display of pages; and
- identify which of your device(s) you use to access our Site
The cookies we use:
- may persist on your device between visits to our Site, so that, for example, we can identify you when you visit again; and
- may be provided either by us or by third-party service providers (such as analytics and search engine providers).
You can set your browser to accept or reject certain cookies or, if you prefer, you can set your browser to alert you each time a cookie is detected. Previous cookies that have been stored on your device can also be deleted. However, if you block our cookies or you subsequently delete a cookie that has been placed, it will not be possible for you to use our Site as effectively.